2017 NUTCRACKER AUDITION CHECKLIST
Your dancer will not be assigned a role and you will not be added to our Nutcracker Performance e-mail list until to you have registered below, returned all required forms, and paid all fees.
• Register for Nutcracker 2017 and verify Account, Contact, and Student information.
NOTE: Required information includes Emergency Contact Information, a Cell Phone # for each Contact, Health Insurance Information, and your Student's Birthdate, Physician, and any known medical conditions or allergies.
• Complete the 2017 Nutcracker Registration Form
• Complete the 2017 Nutcracker Performance Agreement Form
• Current students, Pay your Account Balance in full, prior to audition date. Account Balances can be viewed in your Account Manager.
• Bring deposit checks for Volunteer Hours made payable to "PHCBT" (4 checks in $100 increments, or 1 check in the amount of $400 for the volunteer "opt out".)
|Class||Volunteer Hours||Opt Out /Deposit Amt|
|White,Green,Lilac, Blue, Rose, Adult||32||$400|
|Aspirant, Apprentice, Company||40||$400|
|Family Maximum/Multi-Student||*See Note Below||*See Note Below|
• Pay your Performance Fee by check made payable to "PHCBT", by PayPal (Bring your PayPal receipt for verification), or by Credit Card on Audition Day
*Note: If a family registers multiple dancers in the performance, only one parent volunteer deposit will be collected, for the amount of the student in the highest level class. Only one set of volunteer hours must be completed per family.
|Performance Fees - Current Students:|
|White, Green, and Lilac||$85.00|
|Blue, Rose, Adult, Aspirant, Apprentice, and Company||$110.00|
• Dancers must attend auditions in their class uniforms with their hair in a bun, and should arrive 15 minutes prior to audition time.